Home > History
Southeast Nebraska Communications has been privately owned by the Towle family for many years.
Edwin H. Towle was one of the original founders of Southeast Nebraska Telephone Company in 1906. Edwin H., with his innovative style, nurtured the young company through to the middle of the 20th century before the torch passed to his son, Edwin S. Towle II. It was under his direction that the new telephone office was constructed at its present location.
In the late 1960’s, Edwin S. Towle III became President of the company and over the years laid a solid foundation for the company’s commitment to providing the most advanced technologies and the highest quality service to its customers and the communities it serves.
Today, the Towle family tradition of dedication and integrity at Southeast Nebraska Communications is carried on by Dorothy J. Towle.
Southeast Nebraska Communications is a third generation, privately owned, communications company which has provided local telephone services in Falls City and the surrounding area since 1906. The company offers local voice, internet services, Skitter TV and bundle packages to customers in Falls City, Rulo, Stella, Shubert, Verdon, Salem, and surrounding rural areas.